2018-19 TEAM REGISTRATION
New for 2018 – 2019
Destination Imagination is going Digital. The full suite of Challenge materials that are provided with the purchase of a Team Number will be delivered in a 100% digital format. This includes Team Challenges, Rules of the Road, Roadmap, Quick Start Guide, and Instant Challenge Practice Set. You will no longer have the option to receive or purchase a printed copy of these materials
Team Numbers will be available for purchase on ShopDI.org beginning Wednesday, August 1, 2018. The full versions of the 2018-19 Team Challenges will be available for preview and selection on Saturday, September 1, 2018. All supporting materials will be provided via digital download on that date.
The process to preview and select Team Challenges has changed slightly. To preview the Team Challenges in full, you’ll need to add your Team Number to the Resource area and then access your team’s dedicated page. (Note: If the original Team Number purchaser, such as a school coordinator, has already set up your team in our system, you can skip Step 3 below.) After adding a team to the Resource Area, the Team Manager will be able to view the Challenges in full and make the team’s final Challenge selection. To complete the process, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Resource Area. If you do not have an account, click the “Welcome” tab and select “Create New Account.”
- Go to the “Teams” tab and select “My Teams.”
- Click the “Add Team” button in the “Actions” pane. Enter the Team Number and Order Number OR enter the Team Number and purchaser’s zip code. Then click “Add Team Manager.”
- Click the pencil icon next to your team’s listing. This will take you to the “Edit Your Team” page.
- Select your Challenge Level and then select a Team Challenge using the corresponding drop-down menus. (Please note that Rising Stars teams will only have access to their noncompetitive Challenge and will not have access to our competitive Team Challenges.) Click “Save.”
- Click the “View” button in the “View Digital Challenge” pane. This will allow you to preview the full Team Challenge you selected. If you would like to view another Team Challenge, select it from the “Challenge” drop-down menu and click “Save.” Then click the “View” button in the “View Digital Challenge” pane.
- Your team’s Challenge selection can be changed at any time and/or multiple times. However, you must make sure that the final Challenge selected is the one your team plans to solve and present at a tournament or showcase. For more information on deadlines to select your final Team Challenge, Please contact your Regional or Affiliate Director.
Questions? Contact us at AskDI@dihq.orgor by phone at 1.888.321.1503.
We offer the following packages.
One Team Number | 2-7 Members | 1 Challenge | Rules of the Road & Roadmap |
Early Learners Team Number | 2 or more members | Early Learners Challenge | Rules of the Road & Roadmap | Noncompetitive | Ages 4 – 7
2018-19 AGE & GRADE REQUIREMENTS
RISING STARS – Preschool through 2nd grade
ELEMENTARY LEVEL – Kindergarten – 5th Grade or no student born before June 15, 2007
MIDDLE LEVEL – 6th – 8th Grade or no student born before June 15, 2004
SECONDARY LEVEL – 9th – 12th Grade or no student born before June 15, 2000
Purchase your Team Pack.
|Purchase your Team Pack on ShopDI.org|
|Download our Start a Team Application
Fax to: 856.881.3596 or Email to: AskDI@dihq.org
|Call us 1.888.321.1503 / Mon-Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (EST)|
Select your team location.
- Destination Imagination administers its program through state and country Affiliates worldwide.
- Some of our Affiliates have directed us to collect their Affiliate fees* with the purchase of your Team-Pack.
- Your Destination Imagination local representative will contact you about any training and Tournament fees that may also apply.
*There are additional fees for Affiliate administration, Affiliate tournaments and Challenge budgets.