2017-18 TEAM REGISTRATION
New for the 2017-18 Season:
The process to preview and select Team Challenges has changed slightly. To preview the Team Challenges in full, you’ll need to add your Team Number to the Resource area and then access your team’s dedicated page. (Note: If the original Team Number purchaser, such as a school coordinator, has already set up your team in our system, you can skip Step 3 below.) After adding a team to the Resource Area, the Team Manager will be able to view the Challenges in full and make the team’s final Challenge selection. To complete the process, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Resource Area. If you do not have an account, click the “Welcome” tab and select “Create New Account.”
- Go to the “Teams” tab and select “My Teams.”
- Click the “Add Team” button in the “Actions” pane. Enter the Team Number and Order Number OR enter the Team Number and purchaser’s zip code. Then click “Add Team Manager.”
- Click the pencil icon next to your team’s listing. This will take you to the “Edit Your Team” page.
- Select your Challenge Level and then select a Team Challenge using the corresponding drop-down menus. (Please note that Rising Stars teams will only have access to their noncompetitive Challenge and will not have access to our competitive Team Challenges.) Click “Save.”
- Click the “View” button in the “View Digital Challenge” pane. This will allow you to preview the full Team Challenge you selected. If you would like to view another Team Challenge, select it from the “Challenge” drop-down menu and click “Save.” Then click the “View” button in the “View Digital Challenge” pane.
- Your team’s Challenge selection can be changed at any time and/or multiple times. However, you must make sure that the final Challenge selected is the one your team plans to solve and present at a tournament or showcase. For more information on deadlines to select your final Team Challenge, Please contact your Regional or Affiliate Director.
- Once you’ve decided on a Challenge, you may request one printed copy of the Challenge (at no extra charge) by clicking the “Ship” button in the “Request Printed Challenges” pane. (Printed copies are only available for purchasers in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.) Please note that if your team decides to solve a different Challenge after requesting a printed copy, they will only receive access to the digital version of that newly selected Challenge and will not be eligible to receive a printed copy.
Questions? Contact us at AskDI@dihq.org or by phone at 1.888.321.1503.
We offer the following packages.
One Team Number | 2-7 Members | 1 Challenge | Rules of the Road & Roadmap |
$105 Paper Copy or Digital
Early Learners Team Number | 2 or more members | Early Learners Challenge | Rules of the Road & Roadmap | Noncompetitive | Ages 4 – 7
$105 Paper Copy or Digital
2017-18 AGE & GRADE REQUIREMENTS
RISING STARS – Preschool through 2nd grade
ELEMENTARY LEVEL – Kindergarten – 5th Grade or no student born before June 15, 2006
MIDDLE LEVEL – 6th – 8th Grade or no student born before June 15, 2003
SECONDARY LEVEL – 9th – 12th Grade or no student born before June 15, 1999
Purchase your Team Pack.
|Purchase your Team Pack on ShopDI.org|
|Download our Start a Team Application
Fax to: 856.881.3596 or Email to: AskDI@dihq.org
|Call us 1.888.321.1503 / Mon-Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (EST)|
Select your team location.
- Destination Imagination administers its program through state and country Affiliates worldwide.
- Some of our Affiliates have directed us to collect their Affiliate fees* with the purchase of your Team-Pack.
- Your Destination Imagination local representative will contact you about any training and Tournament fees that may also apply.
*There are additional fees for Affiliate administration, Affiliate tournaments and Challenge budgets.